Welcome to MATH 300-Mathematical Reasoning. I hope we have a wonderful semester together.
Next Homework Due
1/27 Chapter 1
- First Day of Classes: 1/13
- Last Day to Add/Drop: 1/19
- No Classes: 1/20
- Spring Break:3/8-3/15
- Last Day to Withdraw:3/20
- Last Day of Classes: 4/28
- Final Exam: 5/7 12:30 PM
- A hard copy of the text is optional since an eBook version is available for free. I have provided links to both.
- You may use a calculator on the exams. However, the exams are written so that you won’t need one.
- If you have questions regarding anything else, please email me.
- The blog posts and YouTube videos above are ones that relate to your class. They will provide examples or overviews that you may find extremely useful.
Posts by Topic
- Proof Techniques
- Other examples of proofs
- Proving Limits
- Beautiful Proofs
- Symmetry of regular polygons
- Symmetric group of an equilateral triangle.
- Da Vinci’s Theorem.
- What is most interesting; question, answer, or explanation?
- The Division Algorithm
- That’s irrational
- Double the Size of that Altar
- All those primes
- Those are some prime irreducibles
- What are the integer solutions of x4+y4=z4?