Welcome to MATH 300-Mathematical Reasoning. I hope we have a wonderful semester together.
Exam Dates 003
Exam 1: 2/7/19
Exam 2: 2/28/19
Exam 3: 4/4/19
- Last day of add drop: 1/20/19
- No Class: 1/21/19
- Spring Break: 3/3/19-3/10/19
- Withdrawal deadline: 3/22/19
- Last day of class: 4/30/19
- A hard copy of the text is optional since an eBook version is available for free. I have provided links to both.
- You may use a calculator on the exams. However, the exams are written so that you won’t need one.
- If you have questions regarding anything else, please email me.
- The blog posts and YouTube videos above are ones that relate to your class. They will provide examples or overviews that you may find extremely useful.
Posts by Topic
- Proof Techniques
- Other examples of proofs
- Proving Limits
- Beautiful Proofs
- Symmetry of regular polygons
- Symmetric group of an equilateral triangle.
- Da Vinci’s Theorem.
- What is most interesting; question, answer, or explanation?
- The Division Algorithm
- That’s irrational
- Double the Size of that Altar
- All those primes
- Those are some prime irreducibles
- What are the integer solutions of x4+y4=z4?