Welcome to MATH 200-Calculus 1. I hope we have a wonderful semester together.
Next Homework due
Other Important Dates
- Last day of add drop: 8/26
- No Class: 9/2
- Reading Day: 10/18
- Withdrawal deadline: 11/1
- Fall break: 11/25-12/1
- Last day of class: 12/6
Text:Briggs’ Calculus, Early Transcendentals, Third Edition.
- A hard copy of the text is optional since an eBook version is available through MyLab.
- Instructions for registering for the MyLab are available here for sections
- It is recommended that you have a graphing calculator for this course. You will be able to use your calculator on all exams. I will demonstrate with the TI-84 in class, but any graphing calculator will work.
- If you have questions regarding anything else, please email me.
- The blog posts and YouTube videos above are ones that relate to your class. They will provide examples or overviews that you may find extremely useful.
- Applications of Derivatives
- Curve Sketching
- Related Rates